poudriere zfs/zpool create question

James Griffin jmzgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:52:26 UTC 2014

Hi

I'm going to start using poudriere. I just wanted to check the step(s)
required to create the zfs/zpool in order to use it.

I'm using FreeBSD 10, default zfs layout/setup from installation.

I've read on a site that `zpool create ... ada0` to start? I just want
to ask before I go ahead so I don't screw it up. I'm not familiar yet
with zfs filesystem. There doesn't appear to be any clear guides
available on setting up the zfs environment needed for poudriere; not
that I could find anyway.

Thanks for any info received.

Jamie.