openjdk-7.45.18_1 is forbidden: Triggering a nasty FreeBSD bug.

Adam Vande More amvandemore at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 03:50:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 9:29 PM, iamatt <iamatt at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have ours in a jail on our internal network so it is of no real concern
> to me.

It would be quite a concern of mine if said jail had outbound Internet
access. Otherwise, only something to be aware of considering the illustre
of java's security problem in the last couple years.

>  Yeah use Linux if you want to avoid these headaches which come along
> with trying to run MC on FreeBSD.   What's the problem?

Java or Linux, your pick.  MC is a great game, just wish they had chosen a
different platform.

--
Adam