openjdk-7.45.18_1 is forbidden: Triggering a nasty FreeBSD bug.

iamatt iamatt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 03:29:41 UTC 2014

Well  be raised concern about it.  Yes you can delete the line and build
the port but don't cry if something bad happens.  We have ours in a jail on
our internal network so it is of no real concern to me.

Yeah use Linux if you want to avoid these headaches which come along with
trying to run MC on FreeBSD.   What's the problem?