Key Decision Makers

ellie ellie at pelists.com
Mon Feb 24 17:11:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Would you be interested to expand your business and get in touch with "Top
Decision Makers"?! Our updated 2014 B2B Industry Professionals Database and
Technology Users Database can help you; which includes complete contact
details, firm graphics information with Verified, Permission Passed and
Direct Email Addresses of professionals who are involved in the Decision
making process.

We are a leading online source for business sales leads, email lists, direct
mail and telemarketing lists. Best part is we provide verified (opt-in) and
direct email addresses, which will reduce the sales process and help your
sales people to get in touch with the prospects directly.

Each record contains complete information like: "Contact Name with First,
Middle and Last Name, Job Title, Company's Name, Physical Address with City,
State, Zip and Country, SIC Code, Phone Numbers, Fax Numbers, Industry,
Employee Size, Revenue Size, Website URL etc."

Few Technology Professionals List:

.                    CRM Users

.                    ERP Users

.                    SAP Users

.                    Oracle Users

.                    SalesForce.com users

.                    Microsoft Dynamics Users

.                    Cisco Users

.                    Citrix Users

.                    Avaya Users

.                    BI Users

.                    People Soft Users

.                    IBM DBMS Applications Users

And More;

If your target criteria are not listed above please let me know your exact
target criteria / market like:

Target Job Title: ________

Target Industry: __________

Target Geography: __________

We can also provide you with a sample list to check the fields available.
Let me know if you would be interested in acquiring Opt-In email list.

Look forward for your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Ellie Anderson

Marketing Manager

Pioneer Dataz Inc.

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"
or "Unsubscribe"