CMake Policy Settings

B J va6bmj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:56:52 UTC 2014

I've been having some difficulties in installing Squeak on a FreeBSD
10.1 installation.  One possibility might be that the current version
of CMake doesn't like how some of the source code files are set up.

After running "configure", I get messages referring to a possible bug
which earlier versions of CMake allowed.  I'd like to try using a
policy based on what was done previously to see how this might affect
what I'm doing.

However, I'm not sure how to set it.  I've found information about it
in the CMake wiki, but it's rather vague.  Do I set it as a parameter
in the command line when I run CMake?  If so, how?  Is it, instead,
set in something like a configuration file such as /etc/rc.conf?  If
so, where is it located?

Please advise.  Thank you.

B. M. Jatzeck