How to run a server at normal priority?

Unga unga888 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 16:45:31 UTC 2014

Correction: My all other servers run at PRI 20 and Nice 0.
Unga

     On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:08 PM, Unga via freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:

 Hi Noel and Laszlo
Thank you for replies.
I'm the author of this server.
It runs at Scheduling Priority (PRI) 52 and Nice 0. My other servers run at PRI and Nice both at 0.
I wonder why just one server run at PRI 52. Is this a problem? I find this PRI 52 server respond quit slow.
I do not want one server to run at lower scheduling priority. I prefer all of my servers run at same normal priority.
RegardsUnga