putting jails on public addresses

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Aug 20 23:28:55 UTC 2014

Hello:
I'd really like to put a couple of jails on publically accessible IP
addresses. I have 5 that my provider has assigned to me. Could anyone
possibly shed
some light on how to do this? I know of epairs, but I'm not sure exactly
how this works: does each interface (a and b) get an address? I presume
one would
be 192.168.0.8 and the other would be x.x.x.x (where x.x.x.x is the
public address)? Which one should i set the gateway on?
Thanks a lot for the help,

--
Take care,
Ty