Synchronized web sites on different FreeBSD servers?

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:52:20 UTC 2014

are the boxes in the same location? If so i would put all the site content
on a highly available shared storage backend device, and then just have the
two jails mount up the content via nfs. If you dont have anything like
this, maybe you could use something like ceph or glusterfs underneath the
nfs layer. rsync is also a good option as has been mentioned and is fairly
easy to setup