FreeBSD/amd64 on ASUS Transformer T100 convertible tablet?
Alexander.Shendi at web.de
Tue Apr 29 04:38:08 UTC 2014
I have made some progress:
* I have downloaded
and extracted it.
* It contains the following file:
* I can start it with the refind boot manager, but it
complains about missing configuration files.
* So I started to read the loader.conf(5) man page.
I have further silly questions:
* There are a number of Forth files (*.4th)
in .../boot/. The boot loader seems to contain
a variant of FICL (http://ficl.sf.net). Is this true
and can I use Forth to custiomize the boot
* How do I specify a kernel to boot? Via
* Can I create an UFS partition under Linux or
Thank you again for your help and your patience.
More information about the freebsd-questions