The source code of *BSD contains the comment ‘Does this belong here?’

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Wed Apr 16 13:01:57 UTC 2014

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:41:19 +0300
Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos <jorgeassembler1 at outlook.com> wrote:

> I am  very interested  in being  answered, please  help me

	I don't think anybody sees a question, just a quote from a nine
year old article. If you're asking whether there is a similar comment in
the FreeBSD kernel sources a quick grep reveals this one:

./sys/proc.h: * XXX: Does this belong in resource.h or resourcevar.h instead?

	It fails to inspire any lack of confidence in me, of course I don't
have a doctorate in computer science just thirty-five years experience in
developing code professionally.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org>