Possible? - FBSD 10 and Apache on CF Soekris?

edflecko . edflecko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:44:08 UTC 2014

Andrew: I agree - don't keep a local copy of the source or ports, but how
do I keep the system patched if I don't do that? Would it just be easier to
buy a larger CF? Although, from a security perspective, I think it's better
to not have a copy of source or ports.

Maciej: My primary reason for Apache is just the interest in learning all
about it.

:-)

Ed