After Seamonkey browser crash, fsck_ffs is taking forever

Cary cary at sdf.org
Sat Apr 5 20:27:05 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 05, 2014 at 10:11:43AM -0700, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> My response at end, will not intersperse this time.

Tom,

Yes, my bad.  :-(  Posting to the other list
was a silly mix-up, a result of using too many different muttrc files.

rsync may not copy fast enough in emergency situations such as when a disk
may fail.  You have pax(1), tar(1), or cpio(1) to use instead.

"cpio -p" with input from find (1) works well.