Freebsd as a virtualbox HOST

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:41:22 UTC 2014

cool thankyou all for the feedback. wikis are great but they often dont
give you a view of the real world as opposed to the theoretical one

The box id be running it has 32GB ram so a reasonable amount. A lot of the
services I run should be able to fall back to jails, its only really going
to need a few windows bits and a unbuntu VM for the bitcasa/dropbox syncing