Professional Document Templates

CISSAP Kenya fmail at safaricom.co.ke
Tue Oct 29 13:25:04 UTC 2013

   Companies use documents to communicate, transact business and analyze
   productivity. Since documents provide proof of an organizations
   dealings and may be referred to for years to come, it is important that
   they be well written. We provide you with business documents templates
   of almost every kind. With over 1200 business documents that are well
   written, you will find them very useful.
   To view the complete list of document templates that we have go to
   [1]http://www.cissap.com/document-list.htm
   The cost of all the 1200 business documents templates is Kshs 2,000.00
   For payments please go to [2]http://www.cissap.com/purchase.htm
   Our business document templates contains a wide selection of business
   contract templates, agreements, forms, policies, statements and
   letters. Find document templates for almost every kind of business such
   as purchase orders, partnership agreements, loan agreements,
   applications, bill of sale etc.
   For the price of a single document, you get hundreds business documents
   templates, 24/7. Professionally drafted and simple to use and edit,
   these business contracts and legal templates are an essential, quality
   and affordable resource for any business or organization.
   Note:- Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out
   these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our
   services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do
   not contact you again for this matter), please go
   to [3]http://www.cissap.com/unsubscribe.htm
   Regards,
   Moses Ndivo
   0721-351344