mount smbfs on boot

Laszlo Danielisz laszlo.danielisz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 06:00:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yesterday I spent quite many hours figuring out what is wrong.

Every time my fbsd 9.2 boots up I have the following error:

Mounting late file system: smb_co_lock: recursive lock for object 1
mount_smbfs: unable to open connection: syserr = Authentication error

In fstab I have the following line for samba:
//laci at UBUNTU/LACI/mnt/smbfssmbfsrw,late,-N,-I192.168.1.2300

And /etc/nsmb.conf looks like this, I also tried moving under /root/.nsmbrc and everybody can read it.
[UBUNTU:laci]
addr=192.168.1.23
password=*******

Of course I checked the password couple time, I have the correct password in the configuration file.

Do you have any idea what should I check?
Thx!
Laci