1st page in Google

Ryan shope.shi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 08:59:51 UTC 2013

Hi,
     I Am Ryan, ( SEO Marketing Strategist )

You want to get your website in front of as many people as possible. Our SEO
services give you long-lasting results that extend beyond a quick, temporary
boost in rankings. We’ll help you achieve better rankings, increased
traffic, and more sales in the long run.

Our SEO consultants will talk with you about your business goals. They’ll
research your industry, your competition, and the keywords you want to
target. They’ll provide you with regular, detailed updates on your website’s
rankings and traffic.

we have discounted offers $150 for 10-15 keywords

SEO with Mainstreethost includes:

ü  Initial Website Consultation

ü  Keyword Research

ü  Meta Data Alterations

ü  Front Page Content Consultation

ü  Internal Text Link Modifications

ü  Content Writing (additional charges may apply)

ü  Setup and Implementation of Google Analytics / Google Webmaster Tools

ü  Setup and Implementation of Bing Webmaster Tools

ü  Ranking / Status Reports

We’re working with small, medium-sized, and large businesses right now,
helping them improve their rankings and delivering them real, measurable
results.

Let me know if you are interested and I’ll present you with a proposal that
would not only improve sales of your company but also brand your products.

NOTE: Kindly let me know your phone number and best timing along with time
zone to give you a call to discuss more.

Thanks & Regards
 Ryan
( SEO Marketing Strategist )