Port of icedtea-web-1.4_1, on 64 bit system might have a problem in the install process.

dweimer dweimer at dweimer.net
Tue Oct 1 16:31:34 UTC 2013

I was struggling to get itweb-javaws to execute, due to it not being
able to find libjava.so, after running it through truss, I was able to
determine that its looking for the library under /usr/local/lib/amd64,
the file is located in /usr/local/openjdk7/jre/lib/amd64, I was able to
work around the problem by creating a symbolic link to point
/usr/local/lib/amd64 to /usr/local/openjdk/jre/lib/amd64, as the amd64
sub-directory didn't exist in /usr/local/lib.

This does make me wonder though, if I am just missing something from my
environment, that's causing this.  Or is the port install not doing
something that it should be doing?

System is a new build of 9.2-RELEASE, compiled from source, source and
ports all built with clang where possible.

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer