Problems Printing

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Mar 11 20:26:33 UTC 2013

El día Monday, March 11, 2013 a las 03:16:52PM -0500, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr escribió:

> >> http://www.joseph-a-nagy-jr.us/images/problems/still-no-luck_cups.png
> >
> > it shows that you have NOT configured the printer PIXMA as a Generic
> > Postscript printer (as I said)! Please, drop all sofisticated PPD stuff, use Generic
> > (generated) Postscript PPD and ensure first that the CUPS test page
> > comes out (from the web interface) and after this, test from lpr-command
> > line from shell.
> >
> > I think, I'm repeating me
> >
> > 	matthias
> >

> You're only repeating yourself because you missed the post where I
> ALREADY DID THAT.

Please show a screen of the CUPS' web interface (or the lines of the
printers.conf file) where the printer is configured as a Generic
Postscript.

And, I have read all your postings in detail, which do not show a
structured way to nail down a problem.

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards