Problems Printing

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:42:30 UTC 2013

On 03/05/13 06:49, Matthias Apitz wrote:

>>> what is the name of your printer in CUPS? You named it "foo"?
>>> Please try it to configure as well as a Generic Postscript printer;
>>>
>>> 	matthias
>>>

>> Sorry, I haven't had sleep for 24 hours. It's named PIXMA.
>
> then the test is
>
> $ date | lpr -PPIXMA
>
> 	matthias

I figured that out, sent the test, it queud the job and stuck there.
When I get home I'm going to clear the cups logs and start over again.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt