problems with MAC labels on files

mohamed mohamed.alsheikh11 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:05:02 UTC 2013

Hi,?

I'm trying to set up an Biba policy but I'm unable to label files

This is the command : # setfsmac cy but I'm unable to label files-ef ut
/etc/policy-biba.context /s???????$?AC???

This is the error :  "setfsmac:   /etc/policy-biba.context: need label "

# uname -a

FreeBSD localhost.localdomain 9.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE

# setfmac biba/high test
setfmac: labeling not supported in test

I've read all the documentation and man pages but I cannot find what
else do I have to do to get it working. Could you please tell what can I do
?

thanks in advance
Mohamed ALsheikh