Telnet SRA login related issue

takCoder tak.official at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 09:05:35 UTC 2013

Excuse me i just founded similar thread on the list which says:

SRA is a login sequence that encrypts the password (something that regular
telnet doesn't do).  It's only is activated if the other end advertises
itself as a telnet server.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2010-August/220796.html

the second part of my question now seems to be off-list..
Sorry for sending repeated and off-list question before enough googling..