Adding another mirror to existing ZFS-root mirror?

krad kraduk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:47:37 UTC 2013

It should boot, although i havent run that configuration myself so cant say
for certain

have a look at gpart backup and restore for the labels, as you might as
well make them the same and expand any swap space across all four drives.
DOnt forget to install the bootloader as well

Alternatively you could just give the raw disks to zfs