install on external hdd

Nazar Kazakov kazakov.nazar at yandex.ru
Sat Jul 6 21:15:51 UTC 2013

In dmesg repeats the old conclusion that I wrote, but in dmesg I found information about five usbus and all except the last one (it has 2.0) written usb 1.0. I tried to connect the hdd to last, but failed. Also about usbus written that they are 2-port hub (probably built into the motherboard). In the first four usbus is intel UHCI root HUB, at the last - intel EHCI root HUB
"ls / dev / da *" finds nothing
"camcontrol devlist" outputs only DVD RW

My hdd has an input for an external power supply, and it is already connected to a second usb port.