Sharing a mail folder between Linux and FreeBSD

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:55:47 UTC 2013

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:28:47 +0100, Erich Dollansky
<erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com> wrote:
> I think that installing it in multi-user mode without other users having
> things running, will work in 99.9999% of the cases. In his special
> case, it will work 100% as only the permissions should et changed.

I think so, but I asked, because world might be a more serious issue, than
Opera and Jack are.

Btw. I even run a complete port upgarde during a X session. I didn't
launch apps or did hard work, but kept Opera open. Reading mails become
impossible, but writing mails and using the browser was possible all the
time.

Today I take a rest ;).

Regards,
Ralf