Dependencies after port tree update

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:40:34 UTC 2013

I now run the command with what options ever, don't remember, but it's
compiling and every few hours I have to answer n/y to delete a file, but
there aren't stops regarding to the configuration. I'm compiling since
yesterday 17 or 18 o'clock, perhaps -8 hours where it might stopped
regarding to such a question, when I didn't notice it. It's an Athlon
dual-core 2.1GHz with 4GB RAM, since I didn't edit anything, I suspect
just one job is running. 837 ports where found with 420 new versions. I
wonder how long it will continue compiling.

:D

--
No good deed ever goes unpunished.
Einer guten Tat folgt die Strafe auf dem Fuße!