off-topic....

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Thu Feb 7 23:39:02 UTC 2013

	guys,

	ihad better make this fast; this desktop [dell duo] has been
	crashing at random for the past couple month. no clue.  but ive
	ordered a refurb with a three-year warranty.   I hope, I hope.

	my question is: how to set up an account for code on google-code.
	I'v found a 'cheat sheet' site and others that should help me
	with svn.  I have used cvs [late 90's]; I use rcs daily and figure
	I'll learn subversion   in time.  but what else do  I have to do
	to get my "vbc" code over   on google?  their explaination is
	written in hieroglyphics.

	enough.

	gary

	ps:  I t is  worth noting that my vbc wworks on freebsd so long
	as youve got espeak and the gtk stuff.

              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.