zoneedit.com

Nick K surge3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:45:07 UTC 2013

I am posting here hoping that a "Dan" from ZoneEdit.com still monitors this
mailing list.
I am in a very bad situation and my mail forwarding has been down for over
a week -- no response from ZoneEdit support.

I found references to people getting help from "Dan" here:

My issue(s):

1.) I can't login to zoneedit.com's "new" interface.  I used to be able to
log in to the "legacy" interface -- but apparently I'm in the same boat as
Mr. Jack L. Stone was -- in that you can no longer manage zones from the
legacy interface.
The legacy interface tells me my account is active at the new interface,
but the new interface tells me my account does not even exist.

2.) My mail forwarding service provided by zoneedit.com stopped working
approximately last week monday.  It has been working fine since 2002.
 Don't you just love it when this stuff happens.

3.) I can't change my DNS / mail forwarding service, because the email I
used for my domain registration at my registrar is one of the emails that
gets forwarded (and the forwarding is not working).

If Jack L. Stone or "Dan" from ZoneEdit can get in contact with me I would
be very grateful.
I don't know what else to do at this point.
The company that currently owns ZoneEdit (Dotster) won't help me -- they
say they don't have the ability to provide support for ZoneEdit customers.

This is my last hope pretty much.  Dan or Jack if you're out there, please
get back to me.
surge3 at gmail.com

--
~ Nick K.