connecting servers on lan to internet

Al Plant noc at hdk5.net
Mon Dec 16 23:19:57 UTC 2013

Aloha,

I need to connect 1 mail server, 1 web server to the internet. All
running FreeBSD.

Currently all servers are on ADM circuit with different IPS.( Like one
other recent post the cable speed rate has been lowered to where the
servers  don't up load any more.)  Luckly we will have Fiber Optic cable
coming to our lane this March. I want to put the servers behind the
router a (FreeBSD) PF firewall on the single telco line with its own IP
to make sure the DNS etc works from there before the telco Fiber optic
cable gets here.

If I NAT the two servers to the lan and direct the DNS to the single
line IP will that work?

FWIW the Fiber Optic line is actualy higher speed for less cost that I
pay for one of my 2 copper lines.

Thanks,

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +