Pre-sales question

petersontr at aol.com petersontr at aol.com
Sun Aug 18 23:02:13 UTC 2013

Sir:

I would like to know if your freebsd OS 9.1 suite on CD(DVD) can be installed, and then run, on a Dell Inspiron 531S? I looked-over your website, and did not see a citation for that specific PC (though I did see it for others).

For your reference, my PC has a AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual core processor 3800+ 2.01 GHz. The operating system on it right now (Vista) is 32-bit. The PC can have up to 4GB of RAM. I have a 80GB Hard drive on it right now. I would like to "hitch" it to the PC using a USB cable.

If version 9.1 does run on that machine, then I may order a copy for myself.

R.S.V.P.,

Glen Peterson
Cedarburg, WI.
PetersonTR at aol.com