[ZFS] recover destroyed zpool - what are the available options?

Beeblebrox zaphod at berentweb.com
Tue Apr 9 03:51:18 UTC 2013

Exported the existing zpool & ran # zpool import -D -f -R /bsdr -N -F -X
12018916494219117471 rescue =>
Same result unfortunately. 'cannot import 'bsdr' as 'rescue': no such pool
or dataset Destroy and re-create the pool from a backup source.'
I tried the other bsdr zpool as well but result was same error msg.

I feel like I'm overlooking something very simple...

-----
10-Current-amd64-portstree merged with marcuscom.gnome3 & xorg.devel