Famp Server

Hamisi Jabe hamsoj80 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 10:15:34 UTC 2012

i started installing apache22 and it worked, then i installed mysql it worked fine, also when i installed php5 it worked fine too but when i browse php file it displays the codes not the information like i created a php file to display the current settings <?php echo phpinfo();  ?> in the /usr/local/www/apache22/data directory

i did everything as root

http://www.iceflatline.com/2011/11/how-to-install-apache-mysql-php-and-phpmyadmin-on-freebsd/  check this tutorial which i used to configure the famp on my server

thanks