csup to svn

Steve O'Hara-Smith ateve at sohara.org
Wed Nov 21 18:04:15 UTC 2012

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:52:14 -0500
Fbsd8 <fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com> wrote:

> You missed to whole point of my question.
> I don't want to maintain the WHOLE ports tree.
> I only want to download selected single port.
> My current ports tree only has 2 ports, apache22 and php5.
> So your reply did not answer my question.
> Thanks any how.

	This works

svn co svn://svn0.us-east.freebsd.org/ports/head/www/apache22 .

	If you do it in /usr/ports/www/apache22 then the port winds up in a
sane place. Once you have it you can do svn up in /usr/ports/www/apache22 to
update it.

	This will probably become intolerably clumsy for more than a
handful of ports.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <ateve at sohara.org>