Address to reach human operator regarding problems with list?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Wed May 30 22:21:37 UTC 2012

Matthew Seaman wrote:
> On 30/05/2012 14:09, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> >> If you log into mailman at eg.
>
> > I'm logged in there,
> > A page with 2nd line=20
> > 	Julian H. Stacey's subscription status, password, and options for the =
> freebsd-questions mailing list.=20
> >=20
> > I can't find any score. Where is it please ?
> > 	Maybe it might not display if score might be at nill ?=20
> > 	(nothing bounced to me lately that I'm aware of).
>
> Hmmm... perhaps you haven't bounced anything from freebsd-questions at ...
> For me, the third bit of text on that page says:
>
>     We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your
>     current bounce score is 2.0 out of a maximum of 5.0. Please double
>     check that your subscribed address is correct and that there are no
>     problems with delivery to this address. Your bounce score will be
>     automatically reset if the problems are corrected soon.
>
> Right above "Changing your freebsd-questions membership information."

Ah, OK Thanks, nothing there for me, never happened to see any such
message, I guess I've been lucky, nice feature though.

I found the if clause here, line 159 of
 /usr/ports/mail/mailman/work/mailman-2.1.14/Mailman/HTMLFormatter.py
        elif info and info.score > 0:
            # Provide information about their current bounce score.  We know

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".