Address to reach human operator regarding problems with list?

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 30 16:05:01 UTC 2012

On 30/05/2012 14:09, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
>> If you log into mailman at eg.
>> > http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/options/freebsd-questions
>> > you can see your current score.

> I'm logged in there,
> A page with 2nd line
> 	Julian H. Stacey's subscription status, password, and options for the freebsd-questions mailing list.
>
> I can't find any score. Where is it please ?
> 	Maybe it might not display if score might be at nill ?
> 	(nothing bounced to me lately that I'm aware of).

Hmmm... perhaps you haven't bounced anything from freebsd-questions at ...
For me, the third bit of text on that page says:

    We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your
    current bounce score is 2.0 out of a maximum of 5.0. Please double
    check that your subscribed address is correct and that there are no
    problems with delivery to this address. Your bounce score will be
    automatically reset if the problems are corrected soon.

Right above "Changing your freebsd-questions membership information."

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.