ps, clang and make variables

R Skinner rocky at herveybayaustralia.com.au
Sat Mar 31 10:32:12 UTC 2012

Stupid question, but I need to clarify and make sure I'm right here:
what should I see as the running process if clang is compiling? ATM I
see cc1plus.

I'm trying to set CC and friends make variables to clang for a build,
but it doesn't appear to be 'sticking'. It seems to change the shell env
to bash, but that shouldn't be the problem. So I'm trying to work out
whats up.

FWIW I'm trying to build libreoffice with clang as it doesn't build, or
more accurately doesn't build and test correctly. It doesn't appear to
honor the CC variables (CC, CXX, CPP, etc). Worth a shot anyway :)

Cheers