Printer recommendation please

Graeme Dargie arab at tangerine-army.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 01:13:51 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org [mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Karel Miklav
Sent: 30 March 2012 16:39
To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: Printer recommendation please

Could you please recommend me a home printer that works nicely with FreeBSD?

HP inkjets aren't that bad, FreeBSD drivers are allright, but I'd like to shift towards some kind of PostScript laser. Xerox Phaser 6500 looks nice, but I can not economically justify my appetite. Is there a cheaper alternative or maybe PostScript printers aren't that good idea anyway, heh?

--

Thanks,
Karel