Can't install WindowMaker

Sabine Baer baerks at t-online.de
Tue Mar 20 04:30:36 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:49:20AM +0000, Frank Shute wrote:

 [...]

> You're not by any chance using gcc46 to compile Windowmaker?

$gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.2.2 20070831 prerelease [FreeBSD]
[...]
$
> If so, don't. Use the base compiler.

It might be that I had installed some newer versions, but since I made
a 'pkg_delete *', 'ls /var/db/pkg/gcc* gives only 'gccmakedep' which is
installed by some of the freshly installed ports.

Sabine

--
Le cardinal César Baronius avait raison: "Le Saint-Esprit nous apprend
comment aller au ciel et non pas comment va le ciel".