Invitation to Efficient Plant Shutdown & Turnaround Forum 2012 -
kyle.law at fgconferences.com
Fri Mar 2 19:42:29 UTC 2012
20 - 21 March 2012, The Royale Chulan Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
A Regional TAR Management Forum - APAC
Dear Energy Peer,
“How should we handle forced outages?” - Avoid a heart rending sight of smouldering our plants with spiralling smoke.
We're spending years to plan TAR. We definitely know how challenging it is.
Attend and learn from our TAR peers (who used to face the same challenges as we do) on how to spearhead our most expensive project of the year towards EXCELLENCE and conquer the challenges:
1. Implementing World Class HSE Standards
2. Forced Outages – How to Handle Unplanned Situations Like an Expert
3. Dealing & Overcoming Uncertainties During a Planned Shutdown
4. Analysing Effectiveness of Turnaround for Future Improvement
5. Planning & Mobilising Large Workforce Resources
6. Controlling the Shutdown & Turnaround Budget
7. Assessing Plant Readiness for Shutdown
8. Leadership Behaviour that Shapes the Turnaround and Business Results
9. Lively Discussion with TAR Experts - the experienced real experts
10. Developing & Maintaining a Detailed Support Plan
Lucky Draw! 2 units of Apple iPads pre-loaded with "Turnaround Management System Checklists" to be given away.
Download agenda now!
Forward this to your concerned colleagues also.
T: 603 2141 5357
E: kyle.law at fleminggulf.com
More information about the freebsd-questions