printing jpeg slides to a Postscript printer

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Jun 25 09:15:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have 10 jpeg slides (screen shoots) and I want to print them to a
Postscript printer (CUPS controlled), on each page 2 slides. I know I
could make some presentation from them or wrap them into a HTML file,
but I was thinking there must be some easy way with some tool from
our ports.

Any idea? Thanks in advance

	matthias
--