Is ZFS production ready?

Matthias Gamsjager mgamsjager at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:01:54 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Wojciech Puchar <
wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

>>>  interesting idea but the options ZFS would give you are superior to this
>> setup.
>>

> Were you just unable to understand my setup or a reasons to do this?
>
> please reread former post and possibly ask again if you don't understand
> the reasons.
>
> I ignore performance issues completely for now.

I do understand your setup but I dont have too agree that it is a good
solution. I know you think it's the best and only one :)

>  But I have still not seen any evidence/facts that ZFS looses more
>> data than UFS.
>>

> And you've never seen me, yet i still exist.

Really? that's you anwser to my question. The most childish answer I could
image. You have a gift to troll and ruine every topic with this kind of
answers....