About our new iPhone App

Amit Agarwal prem.ideasolutions at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:56:00 UTC 2012

Dear ,<br><br>As a valued patron, I would like to give you advance notice
of an exciting and revolutionary new product.<br><br>The product, known as
myPhone 4G, can turn any regular iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS into a 4G
device.<br><br>We've submitted the app to the iTunes store and are waiting
for approval.<br><br>Please let me know if you would like to have a review
copy of the app.<br><br>Thank you again for your time and