Broken amd64 packages: cvsup-without-gui and sup

Devin Teske devin.teske at fisglobal.com
Mon Jan 9 21:11:03 UTC 2012

Update.

Oops. Above is a non-truth (can be ignored).

Turns out to be a system administration problem.

The sup-2.0.20060802 package is just fine.

> AND the amd64
> build of "cvsupd" as installed by the "cvsup-without-gui-16.1h_4" package,
both
> segmentation fault immediately upon connection.

This one is real (exactly as stated).

Still remains... anyone noticed this?

> The easiest solution we've found is to simply use the i386 builds provided by
> packages of the same name (works fine so-long-as the lib32 compat libraries
are
> installed).

Still the "accepted solution" with-respect to cvsup-without-gui-16.1h_4 on
8.1-RELEASE-p6.
--
Devin