8.2 fails to boot after install on Sun

Miller, Leonard lmiller at aai.textron.com
Wed Jan 4 14:40:06 UTC 2012

Thanks for responding.

Auto-boot is set to true and the boot device is set to disk.  When it boots, this is displayed:

FreeBSD/Sparc64 boot block
boot path: /pci at 8,600000/SUNW/glc at 4/fp at 0,0/disk at w21000004cf2fa3a3,0:a
boot loader: /boot/loader
file /boot/loader not found
Program terminated

Printenv shows boot-device is set to disk.

Thanks,
Leonard