Which mailinglist is appropriate for discussing uart changes?

Frank Shute frank at shute.org.uk
Mon Feb 20 03:19:36 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 07:10:30PM +0100, Terrence Koeman wrote:

> Could someone point me to the right mailinglist to discuss adding
> support for the MCS9904 chip to uart? I'm working on it, but I have
> some questions regarding FIFO sizes and how they are currently
> determined.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Regards, T. Koeman, MTh/BSc/BPsy; Technical Monk

Hi Terrence,

Looking at the list of mailing lists, I'd say your best bet is to send
an e-mail to freebsd-net@ asking them if it's appropriate to ask the
question there and if not where.

uarts and FIFOs sounds like it's network stack to me and I'd guess
someone on that list might be able to supply you with an answer.

Regards,

--

 Frank