Status of PUFFS for FreeBSD ???

Jukka A. Ukkonen jau at iki.fi
Sun Feb 5 15:37:40 UTC 2012

Greetings all,

I would like to know what is the status of PUFFS on FreeBSD?

I have seen some references to a port project having been ongoing

a year or two ago. Is it still in progress or was the attempt

abandoned?

I have been developing an idea which would most likely work

better when implemented using PUFFS compared to using FUSE.

So, if anyone has any info about the status of the PUFFS port,

it would be nice, if you cared to share the info.

Is it just around the corner or maybe a dead end or something

in between?

Thanks.

--jau