doom, quake, hexen...

Josh Tolbert hemi at puresimplicity.net
Mon Aug 20 19:04:08 UTC 2012

games/quake2max is a good one...At least it was years ago when I tried
it. I see nothing in the Makefile that will prevent it from building on
amd64.

Cheers,

Josh

--
Josh Tolbert
hemi at puresimplicity.net  ||  http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor
do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger
is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either
a daring adventure, or nothing.
     -- Helen Keller