Linux-firefox does not start

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:00:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

I installed www/linux-firefox from ports (FreeBSD 8.2/amd64). The first
time it ran, it did some checks. During this time there was an
unexpected power loss. Since then whenever I try to start linux-firefox,
I get the error message "An instance of firefox is already. Close it or
restart your system". But no solution works. I even did a 'make
deinstall' followed by 'make install clean' a couple of times. All of no
avail.

Can anyone please point out what I need to do to get linux-firefox to
start ?

Thank you &

--
Regards