Openresolv Config

Iqbal Aroussi iqbal at aroussi.name
Tue Aug 7 14:00:27 UTC 2012

Hi Matthew,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.
How Can I override using openresolv/resolvconf or configuring it for static
IP on a server ?
Currently my servers are configured with DHCP by the webhost company.
I prefer to have them configured with static IP but right now I'm stuck on
the openresolv problem.

Do you know where can I find a openresolv howto for FreeBSD-9 please.

Best Regards

--
*
Iqbal Aroussi