Cant boot 9-RELEASE on Intel L440GX+ based system

jb jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:34:22 UTC 2012

Sergey Listopad <psychosensor <at> gmail.com> writes:

> So far I have system with GPT partitioning scheme. To exclude this
> layer, I've reinstall system with MBR scheme, but loader(8) stuck in
> the same place.
>
> BTX loader 1.00 BTX version is 1.02
> Consoles: internal video/keyboard
> BIOS drive A: is disk0

How about setting this (based on /boot/defaults/loader.conf) in file
/boot/loader.conf:
verbose_loading="YES"            # Set to YES for verbose loader output

For the sake of debugging, I assume you do not have any of these:
loader_conf_files="/boot/device.hints /boot/loader.conf /boot/loader.conf.local"
as it seems to be a new installation.

Are you getting more debugging output ?
jb