pkg_version: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Oct 20 13:20:55 UTC 2011

After attempting unsuccessfully to update KDE4 via "portmaster", I
found a number of errors printed out when using "pkg_version-vIL=".

I eventually used "portmanager" to update the KDE4 port successfully;
however, I am still receiving the following error messages.

These ports need updating:
pkg_version: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
pkg_version: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
pkg_version: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
koffice-kde4-2.3.3_3                <   needs updating (index has 2.3.3_5)
postgresql-client-8.2.21            <   needs updating (index has 8.2.22_1)

I have not found a way to ascertain which ports contain the corrupted
records. Originally, there were over a dozen of them but "portmanager"
fixed most of them for me. How can I determine what ports are still
damaged so that I might correct them.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+fbsd at seibercom.net

Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list replies or ignored.
Do not CC this poster. Please do not ignore the "Reply-To" header.